<< Path Variables | PmWiki.Variables | Upload Variables >>
- (not documented yet)
- A switch to control whether or not changing a page's attributes causes any existing passwords to be forgotten. The default is that changing attributes forgets any passwords entered; this can be changed by setting
$EnablePostAttrClearSession to zero.
- This sets the required authentication Level that is necessary to perform an action. When using the following example in your
config.php you need to be authenticated as editor in order to view the page history:
$HandleAuth['diff'] = 'edit';
- Set the string showed on the attributes page when entering a password for an action.
- For sites using AuthUser with LDAP authentication, this specifies the distinguished name (DN) to be used to bind to the LDAP server to check identity.
- For AuthUser with LDAP authentication, this specifies the password used for binding (in conjunction with
: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/20/d126302133/htdocs/landmark-project.com/htdocs/aup20/pmwiki.php(600) : eval()'d code
on line 1