<< Basic Variables | PmWiki.Variables | Edit Variables >>
- the following actions are available only if you set
$EnableDiag = 1 in your configuration file. They can be used for debugging and should not be set in a production environment.
- displays a list of all markups in 3 columns:
- column 1 = markup-name (1. parameter of markup() )
- column 2 = when will rule apply (2. parameter of markup() )
- column 3 = PmWiki's internal sort key (derived from #2)
To see more than what
gives you, apply the Cookbook:MarkupRulesetDebugging
recipe: it can also show the pattern and the replacement strings.
- displays the output of phpinfo() and exits. no page will be processed
- displays a dump of all global vars and exits. no page will be processed
- A variable which, when set equal to 1, recognizes the "If-Modified-Since" header coming from browsers and allows browsers to use locally cached pages. Disabled by default to help the administrator customize its page without needing permanent reloading.
- This activates an internal stopwatch that shows how long it takes to render a page. (If you have a wiki that composes a HTML page from multiple pages, such as a normal layout with a sidebar, you'll get separate timings for each subpage and for the total page.)
- The timings can be displayed by adding
<!--function:StopWatch--> in the wiki template.
- Valid values are:
$EnableStopWatch = 0; # No timings (the default). No HTML will be generated.
$EnableStopWatch = 1; # Wall-clock timings only.
$EnableStopWatch = 2; # Wall-clock and CPU usage timings. Won't work on Windows.
- scripts/refcount.php is useful for debugging
: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/20/d126302133/htdocs/landmark-project.com/htdocs/aup20/pmwiki.php(600) : eval()'d code
on line 1